Friday, October 07, 2011

Melaka Darul Azim

Guess what, I've told ya!
Melaka is a great place to be visited!
I really enjoyed my trip to Melaka.
Yeah it's small but the places inside Melaka is worth to visit.
*ah ngulang-ngulang aja kalimat gue!*
But unfortunately The Eyes on Malaysia here had already been removed. D*mn :(

I was staying at Renaissance Hotel, around Bandar Hilir. It's near Malacca Strait and Jonker Walk.
My dad's friend, Om Adi, his wife Tante Reni and their daughter Hana were so enthusiastic to give me and my family a good companion :)

So, I only had one day to satisfy myself visiting Melaka. So that morning, the first place to be visited was : Mesjid Terapung Selat Melaka.
Subhanallah, it's very very beautiful, dude! You don't have to go umroh just to see Mesjid Terapung :p
*ahahahaha kidding!*
There, we also can see Malacca Strait, the longest and busiest strait in the world :D

Mesjid Terapung Selat Melaka

Malacca Strait was behind us!

Then, next visit was Christ Church and A Famosa, the historical places at Melaka. Places you shouldn't miss while visiting Melaka :)
Near this place there are so many culinary spot. Yummy! The taste of cendol durian and gula jawa made my day!

Most common Melaka's spot ;p


A Famosa, yes it's famous!
*A Famosa means The Famous in Portuguese*

Cendol Durian!

After that, we visit Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, because my shopaholic mom wanted to buy any accessories. And it took sooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooong time for her to choose the stuff.
See the difference of time *sigh*

Before

After

See the difference already? So don't wonder why my feet became so stiff *over*

Then we tried to see Melaka from the sky, yeah by entering Menara Taming Sari. Great view! Worth to try! You have to pay RM20/person in order to enjoy Melaka city view for errrrr 7 minutes only -..-

Menara Taming Sari

The object is ... blur. Fullstop.

And the last place we visit was Jonker Walk! It only opens on weekend. So lucky us we visited Jonker Walk on Sunday, night! Hahahaha.. And just so you know my mom was 'gelap mata'. Shopped until she dropped.
Well, no difference with Petaling Street Kuala Lumpur, Per Thai Hat Yai or Chatuchak Bangkok, but relatively smaller. And cheap! :D




Jonker Walk Delight!

After that, since we felt exhausted and found that yeah it was an exhausting activity, we went home at 11 pm. Gosh, what I was looking for was only my comfortable hotel bed.
Okay that's the end of this post. See you on the next post! xoxo

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law