Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Protocol Course

I attended Protocol Course this evening. It's a compulsory course that must be attended before you graduate from Universiti Utara Malaysia. I chose this date (July 21st) because so many of my friends chose that date too, including my room mates. At first I chose on August 6th but then I changed.

The course was yeah quite interesting. The speaker was full of joke, and I really enjoyed it. After the theory, we took a break for an hour. We used this opportunity to take a ton of photos. Yeah if not that time, when? Most of us don't have same free time. So this was the the time when we gathered!

Almost all of my batch attended Protocol Course on July 21st so, we made noises everytime everywhere. We had a lot of fun that day :)


LOVE YA FRIENDS :)

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law