Friday, July 24, 2009

Pahang Tour!

It seemed that I will go to Pahang for this mid semester break! Sounds great? Absolutely!
Okay this is my project assignment of Video Digital Production class that supposes me and my group member to find any places that can be promoted in a documentary film. After a long long discussion, we finally decided to choose Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang as our destination.

Well, plan has been changed. Maybe we stay at KL, my uncle's house and then we go to Berjaya Hills.
It will be so exciting to go holiday with my coursemates. I will go with Vivi and Ika. Maybe my other friends will join also, Ossa, Mellyn and Dek Vid.

In that project I'll be the host and ... make-up artist?! Are you kidding me? LOL!
I'll be wearing dress and becoming a feminime girl for a while. Hahahahaha!
And the places that we'll visit are :

1). Colmar Tropicale - It's a French-themed resort. Its view looks like somewhere in France. Yeah, based on its website, it was inspired by the real Colmar Village in Alsace, France. Here you can see so many performances! There are dancers, musicians, magicians, tightrope walkers, jugglers, unicyclists, acrobats and more!




2). Japanese Village - Like the name, it's a place that is decorated with Japanese culture. It's located 3,500 feet above the sea. Here you'll find Japanese Tea House & Garden, Botanical Garden, Tatami Spa, and so on!




3). Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club

4). Berjaya Hills Horse Trail

5). The Chateau Spa Resort - This is the place where you can do spa thinggy! Waw!

I really cannot wait to visit that place! x)

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law