Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh-So-Heavy Fifth Season!

Hello folks! I'll be updating my campus life now. Teehee ;p
It's been a couple of weeks since the new semester is begun. Great, by these week, I've done some things. I was helping my juniors changing program. One of them is going to change his program to the same program with me. So, I'm the senior, who had ever changed program too, have to help the junior! LOL.

And I'm so dizzy. Why? I had changed my course for two years so I already forgot the procedure. Then they asked me about step by step how to change course I just told them what I remembered. The most complicated one is meeting the Academic Dean. He is so busy, not at his desk, always.

But Alhamdulillah finally they finished it already and they all are accepted to their new program. Congratulations! And my new junior wanted me to give him advices, what subject he must take. And all is done. He got all his class. Hahaha.

And talking about assignments. Oh my, I really can't bear it anymore (over). One subject with two or three BIG assignments. Wew. It's still early in the semester! (tears)

By the way, two days ago I bought a broadband. Since the connection in my room is so sucks, I decided to buy this. And waw soooo fast. Yummooo!

And you know what, tomorrow I'll be at Kuala Lumpur. For what? Watching my Manchester United. If I'm lucky, I can take a picture with some players! HAHAHAAHAHA. In your dream! Don't you know that there are so many Manchester United fans all over the world?

Okay folks, I gotta go. I have class. Smell ya!

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law