Thursday, March 18, 2010

Viel Gluck!

1) Where is your cell phone?
Right here, beside my laptop

2) Relationship?
I love him very much ♥

3) Your hair?
A little bit curly *actually it's straight but since I wear veil, I have to tail them*

4) Work?
Not done yet

5) Your siblings?
3! And I miss them.

6) Your favorite thing?
PACARAN.

7) Your dream last night?
He hugged and kissed me

8) Your favorite drink?
Tea o ais

9) Your dream car?
Anything I can get.

10) Your shoes?
I ♥ Vincci hehehe

11) Your fears?
Insects. Yucks :s

12) What do you want to be in 10 years?
I will be married and live happily ever after with a guy called Bagus Ahimsa Harun *blushing*

13) Who did you hang out with last weekend?
With my Technology Media friends. love ya all, friends ♥

14) What are you not good at?
memorizing something.

15) One of your wish list items?
IPOD TOUCH 32GB

16) Where you grew up?
Palembang since I was born.

17) Last thing you did?
PACARAN

18) What are you wearing?
Djakarta Tempo Doeloe t-shirt

19) What aren’t you wearing?
my veil huahahaha

20) Your pet?
Ruben Luna Pramono

21) Your computer?
No need to know ;3

22) Your life?
Like wheel that is going around.

23) Missing?
My old friends, my family.

24) What are you thinking about right now?
Hmmmppphhhhh :s

25) Your car?
I don't have one.

26) Your favorite color?
Red. As always.

27) Last time you laughed?
Just a second ago. He always makes me doing this :)

28) Last time you cried?
Last night. I hugged him, too emotional.

29) Love?
Yes I am in love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

30) So who wants to share their ONEs??
Anyone?

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law