Saturday, November 21, 2009

Homey me

Since yesterday, yeah, I'm officially home! Oh so happy!

The trip of going home was started from Thursday, November 19th. Me and Cokii went by bus from University Inn to Kuala Lumpur. We departed at 10.45 PM. And we arrived at Kuala Lumpur after seven hours in the bus. That was still early in the morning so we waited for two hours before moving on. At 8.45 we started to move. At first we keep our things in daycare. Then we directly went to Rapid KL station at Masjid Jamek. After that going to KL Sentral. And finally took a monorail Chow Kitt.

We reached Chow Kitt at 10 AM. There, we just ate Siomay and Nasi Rawon. So delicious! >.<
And after finishing our meal, we directly went back to Puduraya. And waited there until 12.50 PM, since the bus that brought me to LCCT departed at 1.15 PM. I predicted the bus would arrive at 3.oo PM but guess what? At 1.55 PM we already reached KLIA! Waw!

Since Cokii's flight was at KLIA so we had to be seperated at KLIA :'(
I cried, honestly. I still wanna be with him *OVER!*

And my flight was delayed for half an hour. Now, home sweet home.

P/S : Wanna go to Jakarta soon! I wanna hug him. I miss him. He makes me become 'LEBAY'! Hahahaha just kidding. Hope I can meet you soon, Ganteng!


Oh I miss your smile :)

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law