Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Mate, it's just a quick update, because I update this post from my mobile web. I cannot use my laptop! Crap!

Well, what I wanna tell y'all, currently I feel something that called guilty pleasure. Do you ever notice what a-thing-called-guilty-pleasure is? Based on my knowledge, guilty pleasure is something you shouldn't like, but like anyway. Or maybe it can be defined, something you love to do, but you don't admit it.

Yeah, it's a certain subtance or activity a person enjoys and often practices, while said person morally believed or is informed that the substance or activity is abnormal, improper or incorrect.

Maybe y'all will be wondering what my guilty pleasure is? Hahaha of course, it's a big secret! I think just me and God who know it! And I'm really enjoying it now!

P/S : My braces' colour are white, tosca green and maroon now! Yayy!

1 comment:

nanad said...

wow. cant wait 2 see ur new braces. ehehe.

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law