Thursday, November 18, 2010

#random #thesisvsharirayahaji

Hmmmmmm, is there anyone here (especially Malaysian, since I am just one of Indonesian students in Malaysia who is not coming home for this "Raya") who knows when will shops open after "Hari Raya Haji" in Malaysia? I mean, how long will the owners have holiday for this "Hari Raya"?

I really need to print out my thesis and bind it with hard cover. Some people say that it will take several days for hard cover binding. I will be home to Indonesia on November 25th, which is, next week! And on November 24th, in the evening, at 10pm, I will have been departing from this campus. I am afraid I cannot submit it on time :s

And my thesis supervisor said, I have to make four copies for that thesis. So, freak!

No comments:

© ást | Blogger Template by Enny Law